PARROTTA STUDIO LLC
PHOTOGRAPHY VIDEO PRODUCTION VIDEO CONFERENCING TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
CALL: 585-482-9420 E-Mail:
EffectEEffective March 19, 2020, Executive Order 202.7 authorizes notary publics to
officiate documents remotely.
To remotely notarize a document, the folowing conditions must be satisfied:
1. The person seeking the Notary's services, if not personally known to the Notary, must present a valid ID to the Notary during the video conference, not merely transmit it prior to or after;
2. The video conference must alllow for direct interation between the person and the Notary
(e.g. no pre-recorded videos of the person signing)
3. The person must affirmatively represent that he or she is physically situated in the state of New York.
4. The person must transmit by fax or electronic means a legible copy of the signed document directly to the Notary on the same date it was signed.
5. The Notary must notarize the transmitted copy of the document and transmit the same back to the person; and
6.The Notary may repeat the notarization of the original signed document as of the date of the execution provided the Notary receives such original signed document together with the electronically notarized copy within thity days after the date of execution .
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A REMOTE VIDEO NOTARY
(Original appointment in year 2000)